Teaching skills that allow people to create a healthier way of life through slower living.
I have partnered with Suzoo’s Wool Works in Bandera, TX to provide instruction to the Texas Hill Country!
Check out our Facebook pages for the most up-to-date list.
Many classes are scheduled but I also create private and small group classes upon request – feel free to contact me*
- Adult Classes
- Learn to Knit
- Stuffed Animals
- Cast Ons
- Bind Offs
- Crochet for Knitters
- Reading Charts
- How to Read Your Knitting
- Wool Appliqué
- Make n’ Take
- All classes are from 5:30-7:30 on Fridays and the teaching fee is $10 plus a kit fee which varies from $2 to $5 depending on materials. Kits are available even if you cannot make it!
- Kids Classes and Field Trips
- Classes are specifically kept small with 6 or less students. These classes are generally 1 to 2 hours depending on project and age of students.
- If you have a group that is interested or a special event in mind please contact me and we can work something out!
- Fiber Preparation
- Reading a Fleece
- Washing a Fleece
- Drop Spinning
- Wheel Spinning
- Finishing your yarn
- Hill Country Fiber Festival
- Class Schedule to come! Classes are May 6 – 10 with the festival on Saturday, May 11, 2019!
*Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule a class: knittingdragon16 at gmail.com