Teaching skills that allow people to create a healthier way of life through slower living.
If you are interested in a class feel free to contact me – I teach many private and small group classes.*
- Adult Classes Learn to KnitSocks
- Stuffed Animals
- Cast Ons
- Bind Offs
- Crochet for Knitters
- Reading Charts
- How to Read Your Knitting
- Wool Appliqué
- Kids Classes and Field TripsClasses are specifically kept small with 6 or less students. These classes are generally 1 to 2 hours depending on project and age of students.
- If you have a group that is interested or a special event in mind please contact me and we can work something out!
- Fiber PreparationReading a Fleece
- Washing a Fleece
- SpinningDrop Spinning
- Wheel Spinning
- Finishing your yarn
*Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule a class: knittingdragon16 at gmail.com